WHAT IS STEAM CLEANING?
Steam is a natural source of clean water which is heated up to create a powerful cleaning force. It works by melting and diluting the adhesive properties of dirt and grime with hot steam, so it can be quickly wiped away. It is an extremely safe, easy and cost-effective way of cleaning around the home.
Steam cleaning is environmentally friendly because it doesn’t require any chemicals, so there is no harmful residue left behind on surfaces that could be toxic to pets and children. Another benefit of steam cleaning is that it kills bacteria such as listeria, salmonella, and e-coli, to name but a few.
WHY IS STEAM CLEANING MORE EFFECTIVE THAN TRADITIONAL CLEANING?
Hot steam vapor penetrates pores of the materials or surfaces to be cleaned, and cleans more thoroughly than normal supermarket cleaners and does so without the use of chemicals. This lack of chemicals used in the cleaning process is a huge benefit to those people who are sensitive to chemicals or are trying to reduce the level of toxicity in their homes, especially if children are present.
THERE ARE SEVERAL REASONS WHY STEAM CLEANING IS GOOD FOR YOUR HOME
• All Natural – It’s H20!
• Eco Friendly
• Safe and no chemicals involved
• We use high pressure steam to disinfect or sanitise nearly all household surfaces
• Steam evaporates quickly, so surfaces dry faster than when cleaned with water
• Steam cleaning is excellent for those difficult-to-clean cracks and crevices
• Steam can dissolve hard-to-remove substances like ground-in wax, glue, and chewing gum
• Kills dust mites and bedbugs inside the mattress , carpet & cushion
• Kills germs, mould, and fungus